domingo, 8 de novembro de 2015

The Call of Darkness





I like so much to draw
I like so much to climb
But my family doesn´t want to hear me out
They don´t want to hear me talk

My father mocks me
My mother only humiliates me
My aunts don´t want to see me anymore
My grandmother said I could die

And finding no solution for this pain that never ends
I hear more and more the death calling my name

Anguish grows in my chest
Depression consumes me inside
Today is my tenth birthday
The only date on which they pretend to say "I love you"

Darkness is sad for my life
For long darkness was my friend
A shadow speaks to me in the mirror reflection
In the dark corners I can see her red eyes

I grew tired of asking for love that they never give
From my family I never received affection
But now I know what to do
The darkness I will obey

I wait until dusk
I leave my house and leap over the wall without hiding
I climb the side of the building with agility
I´d like so much that they would see my skill

From the terrace I see the city on the horizon
The lights shine so bright at night
The stars look at another sad child who had no luck
Tonight they´ll be the witnesses of another death

So I throw myself from the terrace
During the fall my body looks a thousand times heavier
The impact break my bones in thousands of pieces
My blood splashes, soiling the walls nearby

I feel the unbearable pain in holes in my head
Open fractures leave my skin inside out
Blood flows and bubble in my throat
Agonized groans from the mouth of a child

Then she comes
The grand manifestation of darkness
The gate of darkness opens
The spirits are coming closer

The woman rises from the ground
And calls me gesturing with her hand
Behind her I hear thousands of voices
Each one of them seems to know my name

As if I was fine I get up
I look back and I see my body in amazement
Then the shock consumes my soul
But with loving voice she comes and soothes me

With open arms the woman calls me
So I run and hug her tightly
Her angelic voice heals me of all the pain in my mind
And she takes me down where we will be forever together

My mother from Hell

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário